When you are researching a waste oil furnace, we strongly encourage you to ask the following questions of any potential waste oil furnace supplier:
1) Does your company specialize in waste oil furnaces?
· Eco Heating Systems only sells, installs and services Clean Burn waste oil heaters. That’s all we do!
· Competitive furnaces are typically sold by automobile equipment dealers. They know lifts and pipe benders, but they don’t know furnaces.
2) How long has your company been in business?
· Eco Heating Systems has been in business since September 2003, and have been saving money for business owners in Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania ever since!
· Clean Burn has been the market leader for over 30 years, and has always been Clean Burn. The name and the reputation have remained the same.
3) Is the burner designed to burn waste oil, or is it a converted fuel oil burner?
· Clean Burn burners are designed to burn used oils, and are NOT a converted fuel oil burner
4) How easy is it for me to perform maintenance on my furnace?
· The Clean Burn combustion chamber and burner swing open to allow for easy maintenance. There is no complicated removal of panels and no removal of the stack required.
5) Can I draw oil from an outside oil storage tank?
· Clean Burn furnaces do not require inside oil storage and are able to draw oil from an outside tank due to heavy duty gear motor with capacitor start at distances up to 100 feet
6) Does your company provide on-site service and maintenance?
· Clean Burn’s Authorized Distributor network is the largest in the industry. Eco Heating Systems has factory trained service personnel at your disposal. We provide telephone technical support or service at your door.
· Eco Heating Systems also performs annual periodic maintenance, so you can concentrate on running your business.
Eco Heating Systems has been providing Excellent Service to business owners in Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania for over 8 years. Owner Robert Bennett was the service manager for Clean Burn for 15 years prior to owning Eco Heating Systems. Call Toll Free 866-888-1103 for more information and to schedule a no-obligation, on-site furnace sizing and heat loss calculation.
Post a Comment