As we gear up for the heating season, you may start thinking about having your Clean Burn heater cleaned to ensure it is in prime operation condition. You may call Eco Heating Systems toll free at 1-866-888-1103 to schedule a Periodic Maintenance appointment. It is important that you have your Clean Burn serviced at least once each year.
When it gets cold, please be assured that Eco Heating Systems is here to serve you. Our office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday, September thru March.
Some of the most common problems with your waste oil heater can include:
1) Running out of oil - It is very important that you maintain the proper amount of waste oil in your tank during the heating season! Running out of oil is the #1 service problem we encounter.
2) Check for contaminants in the oil - Contaminants in your oil supply will prevent your burner from firing, and could cause major damage to your furnace or boiler.
3) Do not turn off the power to your furnace - Turning off the power to your furnace will cause the preheater block to cool down. If you need to turn down your heat, simply turn down the thermostat until the heat shuts off.
4) Examine and reset primary control - be sure your cad cell wires and jumper wire are properly connected. (see your operators manual) To reset the primary control, press the big red button and hold for 3 seconds, then release.
Our service call procedure is as follows:
1) Customer talks to EHS customer service department. Customer service agent will attempt to identify the problem over the phone. If this is unsuccessful, we will email or fax the customer a basic Troubleshooting Guide which covers the most common problems that could occur with your waste oil heater.
2) If the customer is unable to resolve the issue using the Troubleshooting checklist, we will have a service technician speak to the customer over the phone to attempt to identify the problem
3) A service appointment will be scheduled for Eco Heating Systems to visit your location to resolve your service problem.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
How to get help with your Clean Burn furnace or boiler
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment