The Clean Burn Advantage
- Clean Burn is the market leader with over 50% of the market. In fact, more customers invest in Clean Burns than all other waste oil furnaces combined.
- Clean Burn products are UL Listed and EPA approved – It is illegal in many states to burn waste oil in a furnace that is not UL Listed. There are several newcomers to the business that do not have these important certifications.
- Clean Burn furnaces are the only furnaces on the market that are truly designed to burn waste oil. Many competitive furnaces are converted fuel oil systems. This means that the Clean Burn furnace will be more reliable, more economical to run, and will give you a longer lifespan. In addition, it has been designed to be user friendly and easy to maintain.
- The Clean Burn metering pump uses a Bison gear motor with a capacitor start so that the pump can accurately deliver used oil to the burner at temperatures down to 0 degrees F. Clean Burn can use outside oil tanks and operate under very cold conditions. Many competitive systems use pumps which must be maintained above 50 degrees to operate properly and require inside used oil tanks.
- Clean Burn furnaces outweigh the competition–more steel is required to build a true waste oil furnace. Our furnaces have a true heat exchanger–not a blast tube design that sends much of the heat up the stack.
- Clean Burn will only sell furnaces with competent installation and service support. Eco Heating Systems personnel have been installing and servicing Clean Burn furnaces for over 20 years. We have fully staffed and stocked installation and service vehicles, and are ready to assist you with your needs.